- As always we ask our clients for a 50% deposit to confirm their reservation.
- You can pay through Visa Card or MasterCard
- The rest we accept in US dollars, cash when come to our office in Moshi or Arusha,Tanzania.
- All taxes/VAT
- All Park fees
- Accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- All camping equipment
- 2 or 3 meals a day as described in itinerary, as much water as you need.
- Transportation as mentioned in the tour description (4x4 Toyota Landcruiser with pop-up roof)
- Airport transfers if requested (Arusha Airport or Kilimanjaro Airport only)
- All activities as mentioned in the tour description
- A professional driver/guide
- Porters and professional climbing guide
- International flights from home and back
- Tips if you wish to give & porterage
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Other personal items
- Personal food and drinks. Alcohol, sigarettes and soda
Costs includes all expenses in respect of vehicles and the driver as per the program. All as mentioned above is included unless told otherwise.
Alteration of Tours
The company reserves this right to alter arrangement or cancel the operations of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate. The company also reserves the right to decline to accept any person a member of any tour and any time, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Landcruisers, Minibuses or Coaches will be provided according to the number of clients or the route which is being taken. The right is reserved to employ the services of a subcontract should circumstance allow. English speaking driver guides are provided. If requested specifically we can provide Russian, German or French speaking guides also.
The company and it’s agents act only as agents of the passenger in all matters related to hotel/lodge accommodation, tours, transport etc, and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner. The laws of the country govern the company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of this country in which the action arises.
The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors for all or part of the services. All participants are advised to take out an insurance policy to cover personal accidents, medical expenses and loss of your baggage.