- All accommodations as per itinerary
- Pickup from airport or hotel in Arusha / Kilimanjaro
- Professional Mountain guide
- Professional Cook
- Ground transfers and fees
- Park entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary
- 1.5 liter Drinking mineral water per person per day
- Government Taxes
3 Days Mount Meru Climb
3 Days / 2 Nights
Walking and Trekking Safari
Day 1: After breakfast depart Moshi about 8:30 a.m drive to Momella gate. Make payment and start the climb with picnic lunch to the first hut called Miriakamba hut. Dinner and overnight - Miriakamba hut (3 ½ hrs).
Day 2: After breakfast we proceed with a climb to second hut called Saddle. This is too steep part compared to the first part (2 ½). During the afternoon, client can decide to attempt climbing little Meru peak and back. Dinner and overnight - Saddle hut.
Day 3: Wake up at middle-night and have a cup of tea before starting attempt big Meru peak. Proceed to summit crossing rocky path and back to Saddle hut for full breakfast. Then short rest and leave Saddle hut and descend down to Momella gate via first hut (Miriakamba). On the way back you path though Momella Lakes for a game viewing to Moshi/Arusha.
- Tip for the guide
- Flights costs/fares
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation & meals after and before the Climbing the Mountain
- Extra Personal items
- Soda and Alcoholic beverages
- Extra activities
- Personal expenses (drinks, Internet, visa, etc.)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.