- All accommodations as per itinerary
- Pickup from airport or hotel in Arusha
- Professional Mountain guide
- Professional Cook
- Ground transfers and fees
- Park entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary
- 1.5 liter Drinking mineral water per person per day
- Government Taxes
3 Days Climbing Oldoinyo Lengai
Walking and Trekking Safari
Day 1: Depart Arusha at 7.00 am and drive to Ngaresero village (Lake Natron) with packed lunch. This is about 8 hours driving. Dinner and overnight at Kamakia camp.
Day 2: At very early morning 7:00 a.m. drive to the base of the Ol'doinyo Lengai mountain to start the climb. Reach at the summit during sunrise and spend sometime there before coming down to the base of the mountain. From there clients will be transfered by jeep to Kamakia camp for shower and rest. Dinner and overnight at Kamakia camp.
Day 3: Breakfast then drive back to Arusha or Moshi. This depends on the itinerary.
- Tip for the guide
- Flights costs/fares
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation & meals after and before the Climbing the Mountain
- Extra Personal items
- Soda and Alcoholic beverages
- Extra activities
- Personal expenses (drinks, Internet, visa, etc.)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.